We Offer a Full Range of Sewer Services
When you work with Dedicated Plumbing, you are working with a plumbing company that offers a full range of sewer services. This includes everything from main sewer line repair, sewer line replacement, and sewer line cleaning. It is essential that you get the right company to help you, or you could end up with significantly more damage.
Examples of the Sewer Services We Offer
If you are in need of sewer service then we can help you. Some of the services we can assist with include:
- Broken pipes. If your pipes are collapsed, cracked, or punctured, due to frozen ground, setting, shifting soil or any other reason, we can help.
- Blockages. If your sewer lines have grease buildup or other foreign objects in them, then blockages can occur and prevent water flowing from working properly.
- Corrosion. When corrosion happens, pipes can break, deteriorate or end up with blockages. This can restrict water flow as well.
- Tree roots. Roots from trees or shrubs can invade sewer lines, which can cause clogs and prevent easy cleaning.
- Bellied pipes. If you have just a section of the pipe that has sunk into the ground, it can create a valley that allows debris and waste to collect.
- Leaking joints. Joints are the seals between the pipes. When they become decayed or broken, they can allow water to leak into the ground.
- Poor-grade pipes. If you have an older home, you may simply have pipes that are substandard and outdated for the job they’re supposed to be doing.
These are just some of the sewer line issues we can help correct. If you are having an issue you do not see listed, just call us at (909) 969-1909 and we can help.
Call Us Anytime for Emergency Sewer Line Services
We know that sewer problems don’t wait for the weekdays. If you are dealing with a leak or other issue, you can call us on an emergency basis. We are always ready to help you deal with your sewer line issues. Call Dedicated Plumbing now at (909) 969-1909 to get started.